Cairo Covenant School is seeking to recruit a qualified, experienced, Library Media Specialist for the 2020-2021 school year. The job description is to provide leadership and training for the development and growth of the school’s library media program.
- . Master’s degree in library and information science
- . Certification as a school librarian.
- . Experienced as an information specialist.
- . Experienced in working with a wide variety of print, non-print, electronic information resources and library programs.
- . Proficient in instructional technology.
- . Experienced at working with students, KG-12th
Staff are required to raise some of their own support.
Cairo Covenant School is a Christian international school. All staff must adhere to the school’s doctrinal statement and must be committed to its vision, mission, and core values.